Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Birthday Wishes for You (His & Hers)!

January continues to be the month I stock up on my birthday card supply.  I loved the simplicity of the card in the new Occasions Catalog that features the Birthday Wishes for You stamp set (page 3).  I used the layout as an inspiration to create two cards showcasing this set today.  The first card has a feminine color scheme and uses simple stamping and a paper piecing technique.


I used the confetti stamps from the Picture Perfect Birthday on both of the cards to add some background dimension.  On this first card I also used my Wink of Stella glitter brush to add some shimmer to the "birthday".  Don't all girls love a little sparkle, especially on their special day?




This second card is bright and cheery and would be perfect for a special man in your life (big or little).  On this version I chose to heat emboss the banner pieces with white embossing powder. I did not feel the need for sparkle; however, I chose some black sequins to add a little more dimension to the card.  


 I just love this stamp set, it is such a great value at only $12 (clear mount) and there are so many ways to be used for any aged recipient.  These cards came together in just a few minutes!

Want to recreate these cards?  A product list has been included below for each card.  Feel free to choose one of these color combinations or choose one of your own.  The possibilities are endless!

Happy Stampin' !

Sherrie

Her card...

Product List


His card...

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment